Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Business Letter






Ed Bohnert
177 Cooper Ln.
Freudheim, Belgium 99872

January 10, 2013

Mrs. DeBolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028

Dear Mrs. DeBolt:

Hi, my name's Ed Bohnert. I'm 13 years old, and I'm currently in your second hour class. I realize that you don't know me very well, so I'll tell you a little about myself. I am in the Boy Scouts of America, and I enjoy camping, hiking, and spending time with my friends, as well as gaming. I've been in Scouts since first grade, and I am currently working on the Star scout rank. I hope to achieve the rank of Eagle before I'm 16, so I can do more of the fun things like camping, hiking, and rappelling without having to worry about rank requirements. There's some things about me.

I'm looking forward to many things in my future. I am planning on going to a highly rated university for a degree that I'm not really sure of. I would like to be in the CIA when I'm older, or maybe the Air Force or Navy. I would want a decently sized house, but yet not a huge mansion. I hope to have a loving family with two beautiful children. those are my hopes for the future.

I have quite a bit of experience with computers. I normally use computers for things like syncing music to MP3 players and gaming, but I also use them for word documents and PowerPoint presentations. I don't normally use my computer to browse the web since I use my iPod instead. I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to how the computer runs and how networks work. The one thing i don't like about my own personal computer is the fact that it seems like it just doesn't want to work even after I performed a complete virus scan and fixed the registry. Well, there's my experience with computers.

Sincerely,
Ed Bohnert


picure from here