Monday, August 27, 2012

My Business Letter

8224 Shory Lane
Water City, MO 63452

August 27, 2012

Mrs. DeBolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028

Dear Mrs. DeBolt:

I am Micayla Smock I am 12 years old and in seventh grade. I like to swim and fish pretty much I like do anything that involves water. I want to be an artist when i grow up or be a marine biologist or an author. I love to ride four wheelers with my friend Sydney and I love to laugh. I am terrified of elevators, because I am closterphobic and afraid of hights. I hate centipeeds I will be fine with a spider but I hate cetapeeds.

I know how to get to paint and I am on there a lot. I like to go to facebook and read there stories, and I like to go to YouTube and listen to music. I like to seach up random things on google and see wat pops up. I like to play computer games.

I want to learn about water and coral. I want to learn about how to take salt water and turn it into fresh water. I really would like to learn how to make solar panels. I would like to learn how people make touch screens.

Sincerely,

Micayla Smock